[Colorado-Talk] Today! Today! Today! Special Preconvention Mountain Time at 5

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 27 15:54:38 UTC 2020

Hello Friends

Join us Tuesday, October 27, for a special Mountain Time at 5 Zoom call
where we will learn everything there is to know about convention, the
platform, how to join, how to vote, and more!

We will take a deep dive into convention logistics, do some practice voting,
and answer questions! We will probably even talk a little about the 6 Dot
Dash! This is a call you won't want to miss.

Join us tonight, Tuesday the 27th at 5:00PM.

Voting Information!

If you are a member of NFBCO and registered for NFBCO State Convention by
the 13th of October, you are registered to vote. Save the following phone
number in your contacts or write it down in a place you will remember. We
will be using it tonight for our practice votes as well the REAL voting. The
voting phone number is 719-496-8738.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09

Meeting ID: 389 515 0172

Passcode: 1111

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,3895150172#

Dial: 1-720-707-2699

When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 389 515 0172 followed by pound.

No pass code required

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash!  <http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
www.6dotdashco.com
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and
other dear friends and supporters.

#comerunwithus

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369