[Colorado-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Virtual Convention Agenda

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 27 20:46:16 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

WOW! What a year it has been for NFBCO, for Colorado Center for the Blind,
for our educators, parents, blind kiddos, partners, sponsors, and members.
We have met challenges and we continue to celebrate successes. Please join
us for some of the activities at the NFBCO State Convention over Zoom and
live on YouTube.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/10/national-federation-of-blind
-of.html>

Highly informative breakout seminars run throughout the day this Thursday.
You will want to check out the blind architect, the inclusion and diversity
program, or maybe the 3 p.m. Colorado Association of Guide Dog Cares
seminar.

Thursday evening at 5:30, celebrate the voices of the movement with an
extraordinary gala hosted by Jessica Beecham, Maureen Nietfeld, and Scott
LaBarre.

If you are interested in products and services please visit our exhibitors
starting at 11 Friday morning.

The business of the movement sessions on Friday afternoon and Saturday
afternoon look very informative and powerful.

I attended the rehearsals of the G for general family audiences Wild West
Chapter Talent Show. It's going to be great fun on Friday evening at 8. It's
in the same ballroom as the kiddos Halloween costume contest. It will be
audio described. Look at the agenda for all of the details.

We have a very special banquet planned over Zoom and on YouTube live. So,
join us for that Saturday evening at 6. You will need to bring your own
rubber chicken. I am honored to serve as the emcee. I think I am having
pizza.

Please help spread the word. And please remember this is a family, all ages
event. The most recent, seemingly ever expanding, agenda can be found here
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/10/national-federation-of-blind
-of.html> . If you have questions we want to hear from you. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoy-oiOgRekiRQJUa7a6Tw

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3895150172?pwd=dkhBNHI1QXBEdTFYR2lMYjhyNi9KQT09

Meeting ID: 389 515 0172

Passcode: 1111

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,3895150172#

Dial: 1-720-707-2699

When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 389 515 0172 followed by pound.

No pass code required

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash!  <http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
www.6dotdashco.com
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and
other dear friends and supporters.

#comerunwithus

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369