[Colorado-Talk] NFB Colorado Convention Caucus

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Jul 13 17:53:25 UTC 2020

My convention has already started. I virtually went on my usual travel day, day before yesterday. Checking out this great convention platform. This app is great! If you look at the Jenda. There is so much to share. I would urge all of us to make sure that the parents and families and teachers of blind children know about the incredible Eragon of topics and activities available at the convention.