[Colorado-Talk] the convention and Alexa?

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Mon Jul 13 21:54:57 UTC 2020

Due to my work schedule, the best way for me to listen to the convention will be on my echoes. I have one right on my work desk. I work from home but my work computer won't stream anything and I wouldn't be able to do zoom on it during the work day. I enabled the NFB skill this afternoon, but now, when I try to get Alexa to open it she keeps saying she doesn't know that skill or opens newsline or braille challenge. Anyone know the right verbiage to use to get Alexa to open the skill?

Thanks so much!

Sherry
Sherry.gomes at outlook.com<mailto:Sherry.gomes at outlook.com>
www.sherrygomeswrites.com<http://www.sherrygomeswrites.com>
"I may not live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight,
"And when our children tell our story, they'll tell the story of tonight.
"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you."
The Story of Tonight, Hamilton Cast Album, Lin Manuel Miranda