[Colorado-Talk] NFB Colorado Convention Caucus

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Jul 13 16:19:35 UTC 2020

Hey Colorado!

I don't know about you, but I am packing my virtual suitcase and getting
ready to catch my Zoom flight to NFB 2020.  One thing that you will not find
in any of the agenda versions is the location of our Colorado Caucus.  Our
caucus will take place at 9:00 A.M. on Friday morning, July 17th.  The Zoom
details are below.

Don't worry.  We will send further reminders.  If you need help with any of
the Convention details, email us at assistance at nfbco.org
<mailto:assistance at nfbco.org>  or 303 778-1130, Ext. 219.

Warmly,

Scott

Scott LaBarre is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Colorado National Convention Caucus

Time: Jul 17, 2020 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/91808371356

Meeting ID: 918 0837 1356

One tap mobile