[Colorado-Talk] Getting your Zoom and apps ready for convention

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:26:53 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Curtis Willoughby and I are inviting you to join us Monday, July 13, from
9:00 to 11:00 am. to get ready for convention.  We will be testing Zoom
audio and video, helping people practice using mute and other Zoom
functions, and assisting folks with the Crowd Compass Attendee Hub app.

If you would like to polish up your Zoom skills, make sure your
presentations look and sound perfect, or want to maximize your convention
attendance with the Attendee Hub app please join us for a fun and
informative time.

Please find the Zoom information below.  If you have trouble getting in to
the meeting please contact me at 720-284-2318 or

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

https://zoom.us/j/3034247373

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373

One tap mobile