[Colorado-Talk] Are You on Social Media

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Jul 7 15:09:00 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues,

As we approach the convention, one fun very helpful thing we can all do is
help promote our National Federation of the Blind through social media.
Please, please, please! Share content from our NFB and NFBCO social media
feeds. If you see something compelling about the convention from one of our
buddies help share it. I just posted about the Rookie Roundup, to be held
tonight, on our NFBCO Facebook. So, for all of you Tweeters and
Facebookians, we think that this virtual convention will give us an
extraordinary opportunity to increase awareness about our work to blind
people and beyond. Let's leverage our social media footprint. #NFB20.

Thanks y'all.

#NFB20

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369