[Colorado-Talk] Are You on Social Media

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:04:26 UTC 2020

hello kevan,
yes, I do definitely plan to post and also use my social media
platforms for this virtual convention either on the nfb of co page or
on my own personal one too! I hope that many of you all who are on
social media will do the same on your personal ones too! let's have
some fun with this virtual convention!

sincerely,
amy sabo