[Colorado-Talk] These 4 Maps Show How RTD’s Bus Service Could Change (And Shrink) Next Year

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun Jul 5 18:54:34 UTC 2020

Colorado Public Radio's (CPR) Nathaniel Minor published an article on 1 July 2020 entitled "These 4 Maps Show How RTD’s Bus Service Could Change (And Shrink) Next Year <https://www.cpr.org/2020/07/01/these-4-maps-show-how-rtds-bus-service-could-change-and-shrink-next-year/>.”  The article lists the four scenarios the RTD Board is considering for their Reimagine RTD.  I highly doubt the maps are accessible; albeit the article contains useful information for us to consider moving forward.  I am sending this to the NFBCO membership so your chapters can have a robust discussion concerning the impact.  The At Large and chapters outside the Denver Metro can use this information in their transit advovacy.

Gary