[Colorado-Talk] NFB of DEnver's Bring Your Own Egg Nogg This Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:28:29 UTC 2020

That's right, iIt’s B Y O E N! Bring Your Own Egg Nog!

While the CO Parents of Blind Children and the CO Blind Parents are
having a kid-oriented holiday party, we’ll offer another option for
grown-ups. And hopefully, some will move back and forth between the
two. The parties I mean, not childhood and adulthood.

We’ll have our special Holiday Party this Saturday, December 12, from
2 to 4p.m. We'll offer some games and other opportunities to get some
(distanced) social time.

And of course, you can bring your own egg nog to our party! See you Saturday!

Dan

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"