[Colorado-Talk] Dare to Be Remarkable!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Dec 9 17:42:58 UTC 2020

Greetings friends and colleagues,

I am sure most of you are well aware of this upcoming Dare to Be Remarkable
conference for professionals and students interested in providing remarkable
transition services. I know folks don't want another Zoom training. But this
is the kind of quality, cutting edge, in-service training that looks truly
challenging, informative, and inspirational. I would highly recommend that
folks take a quick look at this agenda and consider attendance. There is
always so much to learn. I think you will find this one worth your time and
effort. I have already registered and am very excited.

I dare you!

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/education/dare-be-remarkable

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369