[Colorado-Talk] Blind Coloradan Holiday Issue Needs You!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Dec 10 16:39:40 UTC 2020

Howdy folks,

I am about to put together our blockbuster holiday issue of the Blind
Coloradan. The only thing I am really missing is an idea, announcement, or
article from you! Please send me your ideas or articles for the Blind
Coloradan, please, please, by COB Tuesday, December, 15th. Remember, you can
always post articles on our blogspot. You can post your opinions and your
observations in response to the blogs we post. Did you read our Thanksgiving
issue? Here it is.
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/11/with-humble-thanks-giving-we
-offer-you.html>

Manager, Project Literacy