[Colorado-Talk] Charlie and the chocolate factory tickets

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 01:24:56 UTC 2019

hello britnany,
thanks for posting this information. i'am very interested in
purchasing these tickets for this broadway play! I have been watching
the commercials for it on t.v.

when do you want the card information from you? is it descriptive or
not? in your message it said to contact you over the phone is
thatcorrect? when is the deadline to purchase these tickets and, also
where do you get the tickets from you in person or can you mail them
to me if I call you with my card info over the phone?

thanks again for this information and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy