[Colorado-Talk] Charlie and the chocolate factory tickets

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 23:27:40 UTC 2019

Hello,

The blind parents division is selling tickets to the Broadway production of Charlie and the chocolate factory. The show is on July 21 at 2 PM. The show will be at the Buell Theatre at the Denver Center for the performing arts. The tickets are $40 apiece. We can take either cash, check or card. My telephone number is 804-832-5439. If you would like tickets please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Brittany Savage

Sent from my iPhone