[Colorado-Talk] Mountains and plains at Large Chapter Meeting

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:23:51 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

The mountains and plains at Large Chapter meeting will not be held this month. It was scheduled to be this Thursday, July 18, but will not occur until August
 15th at 7 PM. I hope everyone has an enjoyable rest of July, spending with family and friends!

If anyone has any questions or needs to discuss anything with me, feel free to call me at 970-393-0170.

Happy summer!

ReNae

Karyn ReNae Anderson
President,  Mountains & Plains at large chapter, NFBCO
 in