[Colorado-talk] NFB boulder Valley chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:36:47 UTC 2018

Greetings chapter members and friends,
 I apologize for the lateness of the announcement, but our meeting place was undetermined for a little while this month. We are having a conference call meeting at 10 AM on Saturday, September 8. The number is 303-632-0144.
We have several important things to discuss. Fundraising for convention, the October 2 fundraiser at the Hilton is on Canyon, state convention activities and assistance, RTD updates and app changes, and other items will be up for discussion on the call. Hope to see everyone there. Remember, you can contact me with any questions at 720-284-2318 or by replying to this message. Warmest regards,

Sent from Maryann Migliorelli's iPhone