[Colorado-talk] Roommate Needed

Dishon Spears dishonspears at comcast.net
Sat May 27 00:31:07 UTC 2017

My name is Dishon Spears and a friend of mine wants to come to the National
convention in Florida this summer.  If you or someone you know is looking
for a roommate PLEASE let me know.  My friend is female so this is for
females only.  Her name is Pam so if you want to get in touch with me to let
me know if you're interested, send me a message at the following email
address and I can give you her contact information so that you guys can talk
and get to know each other before coming to the convention.  The convention
is taking place from July 10 to July 15.  Send interest emails to
(dishonspears at comcast.net <mailto:dishonspears at comcast.net> ).

Thanks and see you in FL