[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Call for volunteers at POD exercise on June 17th

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue May 30 00:25:08 UTC 2017

This is a great way to serve our community and ensure the blind receive appropriate services during an emergency situation.

Gary

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julie Reiskin <jreiskin at ccdconline.org<mailto:jreiskin at ccdconline.org>>
Subject: Fwd: FW: Call for volunteers at POD exercise on June 17th
Date: 29 May 2017 at 17:18:59 MDT
To: Julie Deden <jdeden at cocenter.org<mailto:jdeden at cocenter.org>>, Jennifer Pfau <jpfau at sorenson.com<mailto:jpfau at sorenson.com>>, Robbie Roppolo <robbie at atlantiscommunity.org<mailto:robbie at atlantiscommunity.org>>, Tony Sears <tsears at advocacydenver.org<mailto:tsears at advocacydenver.org>>, Chanda Hinton <ch at iamtheplan.org<mailto:ch at iamtheplan.org>>, Louise Apodaca <mydognponyshow at yahoo.com<mailto:mydognponyshow at yahoo.com>>, "Mr. Gary Van Dorn" <garyvdrn at msn.com<mailto:garyvdrn at msn.com>>, Brenda Mosby <brenda at teameei.org<mailto:brenda at teameei.org>>

Hello Folks
Please scroll down--this is a request from Denver Public Health wanting to make sure they can serve our community in an emergency.  I hope some folks will go and help them out--I think it is great that they want to practice with us and not people pretending to be us!!!
Please spread the word

fom: Lisa Filipczak <lisa.filipczak at dhha.org<mailto:lisa.filipczak at dhha.org>>