[Colorado-talk] Wild Eest Metro reminder

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Wed Aug 31 15:22:37 UTC 2016

I'll do my best to show up.

WE Fit Wellness(tm)
The Right Fit for Everyone
Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
www.wefitwellness.com
Office 719-527-0488
Toll Free 866-543-6808
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/wefitwellness

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk [mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Melissa Fishburn via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:40 AM
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Melissa Fishburn <go.melsue at gmail.com>
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Wild Eest Metro reminder

Howdy folks,
Just a friendly reminder. The wild west metro chapter WILL NOT be meeting this first Saturday of September in observance of the labor day weekend. Instead we will be having our September meeting on Saturday, September 17 from high noon until 2 PM at the Carmody recreation center located at 2200 S. Kipling St., Lakewood.

Hope everyone enjoys The long holiday weekend and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 17 in the wild West.

 Melissa Fishburn
NFB Wild West Metro Chapter President

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/kevan%40wefitwellness.com