[Colorado-talk] I'll bet you can

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Wed Aug 31 14:47:34 UTC 2016

I'll bet we can crash the Amazing Colorado Raffle website.  How many raffle tickets can we sell by midnight tonight?  I had a goal of selling 50 people by September 1.  I think I've sold 44 people.  I think I can sell raffle tickets to six more people by midnight tonight.  Can you?  Let's use our email lists and our social media and get all of our buddies to buy one ticket for $10, three for $20, or 15 for $100.  Send them to http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle

Of course, you could go ahead and buy yours today and give yourself credit.  Tell your family and associates that they can win $2500 or $1000 or third prize of $500.  As we know, this money funds our important scholarship program and our summer Braille programs.  Let's do it today.

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808