[Colorado-talk] Wild Eest Metro reminder

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:39:55 UTC 2016

Howdy folks,
Just a friendly reminder. The wild west metro chapter WILL NOT be meeting this first Saturday of September in observance of the labor day weekend. Instead we will be having our September meeting on Saturday, September 17 from high noon until 2 PM at the Carmody recreation center located at 2200 S. Kipling St., Lakewood.

Hope everyone enjoys The long holiday weekend and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 17 in the wild West.

 Melissa Fishburn
NFB Wild West Metro Chapter President

Sent from my iPhone