[Colorado-talk] Need information

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Sun May 17 17:27:56 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I am coming into Denver Airport on May 28th and am planning to take the Colorado Shuttle service from Denver to Colorado Springs for a several-week visit. Has anyone on list used this shuttle service, if so, was it good / bad? Did you have any difficulties finding their pickup location, or any blindness-related issues? I am no longer a "Dog Guide" user. I look forward to hearing from anyone. I can be reached by phone or via email at the below address.
Yours in Federationism
Albert Sanchez, 252-757-3023
albertsanchez at suddenlink.net