[Colorado-talk] Legislative issues

Taylor Summer taylorsummer1993 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:08:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,
My name is Taylor Summer
I am new to this group and organization

I wanted to know more about your legislative issues because I have some of my own issues that I am trying to address, and wanted your input on them. One issue that I may come across in the future is not having proper notification of an emergency that is one thing that I am trying to grasp about what I can do in case if there was an emergency especially weather related.

The reason why I ask this is because I am wanting to get out on my own someday and want to be prepared for in my future.

Please let me know what I can do to make this easier for me.

Thank you!

Taylor Summer