[Colorado-talk] Autamated stop announcements volume controlled by driver

james triplett jamestriplett at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 14:00:18 UTC 2013

Yesterday I road the number 21 west from the evans light rail   stationat
1:02p.m. I sat up front across from the driver and could not hear the
announcement because the volume was to low.  Their was a babby crying, so I
asked the driver to turn up the volume and he did not.  When the second
announcement was announcemenced I bearly heard it, I again asked the driver
to turn up volume, when he didn't I told the driver I was going report  to
the RTD that the volume needed to be turned up, at that point the driver
turn  it up loud , so every body could hear it.

The volume should not be controlled by the driver.

Joe