[Colorado-talk] Autamated stop announcements volume controlled by driver

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:13:09 UTC 2013

Thanks for passing this along Joe.  I was wondering if drivers had
some control over the volume.  I guess if we don't hear the ASA, we
should be asking if it is installed on the bus, or if the volume is
just turned down.

Realistically, it should not be too loud.  But if drivers have any
control over the volume, it should be with a restriction on lower
limits.

You should report this regardless.
Dan