[Colorado-talk] Mile High Chapter Fundraiser The Most Deserving

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Thu Oct 3 00:23:12 UTC 2013

The Mile High Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is proud to conduct our latest fundraiser around the recent play The Most Deserving.  We will hold a reception at 4:30 p.m. in the Newman Center.  The play begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Ricketson Theater.  Tickets are $50.00.  You may order online at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JL9QJFL8TE6PG or you may call Gary Van Dorn at 303-863-1150.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO