[Colorado-talk] TOMORROW 2-26 Community At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Feb 25 22:06:26 UTC 2013

It is time for the February Meeting of the Community At Large Chapter.
This will be our first meeting with our newly elected board of directors.
Our new president is Penn Street, the vice president is Alice George, the
Secretary is Karen Norton, the Treasurer is Mark Meusborn, and the Board
member is Zubie Devish.

We are really excited about our new board and the future of our chapter.
Please join us for our meeting TOMORROW, February 26 at 7:00PM by dialing
605-475-6700 and entering access code 3566475#.   If you have further
questions, please send me an e-mail at jbeecham at cocenter.org or call
303-778-1130 extension 223.

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org