[Colorado-talk] Day at the Capitol WEDNESDAY!!!

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Feb 25 21:07:26 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

The NFB of Colorado is excited to invite you to participate in our Day at
the Capitol Event on Wednesday, February 27th.  Day at the Capitol allows
us to meet with our Colorado legislature to discuss issues relevant to the
blind of Colorado.  This year we will discuss important issues such as
funding for NewsLine and Audio Information Network of Colorado, accessible
testing in Colorado, and much more.  Day at the Capital is a true example
of how YOUR voice can make a difference for the blind of Colorado.

Day at the Capitol takes place from 8:00am-12:30pm.  We meet at the Old
Supreme Court Chambers on the second floor of the Capitol Building.  It is
important that you be there ON TIME so please plan to arrive at 7:45am.  If
you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call at
303-778-1130 extension 223.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
2233 West Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80210
jbeecham at cocenter.org