[Colorado-talk] Fw: Requesting Braille titles

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Feb 26 02:02:50 UTC 2013

Hello Folks,

Below is a letter I sent off today, in response to our local Colorado Springs library telling me, "Sorry, but we have no Braille books." ...and my response. Please read below and, if you feel like it, I urge you to contact your own library branches in your neighborhoods -- no matter where you are in Colorado -- and request some Braille books, as well. Please let your local library know that Braille books need not only be found in a Talking Book Library. Let them know there is some interest, if there is.

Thank you for reading below, whether you choose to go any further or not.

If You Do Take Action -- May God Bless Your Efforts!
Everett