[Colorado-talk] message regarding convention

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Oct 6 22:23:07 UTC 2010

Greetings Folks:

We are doing fabulously on reserving rooms for the 56th Annual NFBCO Convention at the Millennium Harvest House.  In fact, we have exceeded the block of rooms we originally booked.  However, the hotel is granting us additional rooms and more time to secure a reservation.  We now have through Friday, October 8th, to secure a room at our convention rate.  Please call 303 443-3850 to reserve a room and be sure to mention that you are with the NFB Colorado convention.  You can also book your room on line by going to:

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=11538&Chain=5303&Dest=USA&Iocale=en-US&arrive=12/10/2009&depart=12/11/2009&adult=1&child=0&Group=1010BLINDC

We will be providing transportation from our Colorado Center in Littleton leaving Thursday morning, October 28th, to get to Boulder in time for the afternoon tours.  Transportation from the hotel back to the Center will leave after the convention adjourns on Sunday afternoon, the 31st.  If you are not a CCB student or staff, we need to know if you would like to hitch a ride with us.  Please email Lisa Bonderson at lbonderson at labarrelaw.com or call 303 504-5979.  Additionally, we are attempting to determine whether there is enough demand on Friday morning for transportation to schedule more buses.  If you need to go on Friday, please let us know that too.

Scott C. LaBarre