[Colorado-talk] message regarding convention

eric woods woodseric3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:29:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd like to ride in the bus leaving Thursday.

Thanks,

Eric

NFBCO Convention at the Millennium Harvest House.  In fact, we
have exceeded the block of rooms we originally booked.  However,
the hotel is granting us additional rooms and more time to secure
a reservation.  We now have through Friday, October 8th, to
secure a room at our convention rate.  Please call 303 443-3850
to reserve a room and be sure to mention that you are with the
NFB Colorado convention.  You can also book your room on line by
going to:

>https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=11538&Chain=5303&Dest=USA&Io
cale=en-US&arrive=12/10/2009&depart=12/11/2009&adult=1&child=0&Gr
oup=1010BLINDC

>We will be providing transportation from our Colorado Center in
Littleton leaving Thursday morning, October 28th, to get to
Boulder in time for the afternoon tours.  Transportation from the
hotel back to the Center will leave after the convention adjourns
on Sunday afternoon, the 31st.  If you are not a CCB student or
staff, we need to know if you would like to hitch a ride with us.
Please email Lisa Bonderson at lbonderson at labarrelaw.com or call
303 504-5979.  Additionally, we are attempting to determine
whether there is enough demand on Friday morning for
transportation to schedule more buses.  If you need to go on
Friday, please let us know that too.