[CCCNFBW] Iq credit union

Julie Goldbeck goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 20:22:51 UTC 2018

I don't use this credit union, but have you tried contacting corporate or just the local iq credit union?  I'd try corporate if you haven't yet.  They say it's your technology issue.  Try accessing using someone else's technology that you trust.  Even the public library, but make sure you log out of everything before you leave the computer.  The Vancouver main branch has a computer that is accessible to the blind it's on the 4th or 5th floor.  Bring your own headphones.  The computer will read what is on the screen. So if someone else's technology is having trouble with iq credit union app and website then you know it is their problem not being accessible. Hope this helps.
Julie Goldbeck