[NFBWATlk] Note From Chris Jones About Walmart Shopping Experience

Betty Fitzpatrick mamamacbear at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 05:28:19 UTC 2021

I am sorry for your experience Chris, but I believe that things like this are happening all over. Here in Vancouver, I have no longer been able to get assistance shopping at my usual Safeway and another of our chapter members has had a similar experience at Fred Myers. I have been told that most of the stores have had staffing hours cut back drastically since the beginning of the year. I do believe we all have to work on communicating with store managers so they understand our need for assistance. I know for me it is difficult  to have to step back and start over again. I believe though we all need to work on this together. Betty Fitzpatrick