[NFBWATlk] message for posting

Mike Mello mike at 1mello.com
Thu Sep 17 04:07:40 UTC 2020

Hey Peter, not sure if you remember me or not, but we worked together many years ago when I was with services for the blind. I now work as an accessibility program manager at Google, possibly I could help out… What’s going on?
Hope you are well and staying safe.

Mike Mello
208-301-0565
Sent from my iPhone