[NFBWATlk] Again, what is the meeting tally tonight on the Rookie Roundup?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:15:20 UTC 2020

Hi, Kris,

I was interested in the number on the call, I did make note of the convention number of registrants.

If you are speaking of Nancy Pelosi?  Absolutely not!!!!!  Negatory, no way!  If she will keep her politization out of her speech and stick solely on issues concerning the blind, that would work.  I pray the powers that be will advise her to do so.

No doubt, Nikki will do a great job, and looking forward to being on the call with all the great people.  Enjoy the day, and thanks.

Judy

“Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”