[NFBWATLK] HB 1706 victory

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 9 08:01:37 UTC 2019

Hi,
Congratulations!  Your accomplishment is a shining example for the rest of
the states to follow!
Thanks,
Lauren

"Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the
trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be
a treasure to the poor, an admonisher to the rich, an answerer to the cry of
the needy, a preserver of the sanctity of thy pledge. Be fair in thy
judgment, and guarded in thy speech. Be unjust to no man, and show all
meekness to all men. Be as a lamp unto them that walk in darkness, a joy to
the sorrowful, a sea for the thirsty, a haven for the distressed, an
upholder and defender of the victim of oppression. Let integrity and
uprightness distinguish all thine acts. Be a home for the stranger, a balm
to the suffering, a tower of strength for the fugitive. Be eyes to the
blind, and a guiding light unto the feet of the erring. Be an ornament to
the countenance of truth, a crown to the brow of fidelity, a pillar of the
temple of righteousness, a breath of life to the body of mankind, an ensign
of the hosts of justice, a luminary above the horizon of virtue, a dew to
the soil of the human heart, an ark on the ocean of knowledge, a sun in the
heaven of bounty, a gem on the diadem of wisdom, a shining light in the
firmament of thy generation, a fruit upon the tree of humility. We pray God
to protect thee from the heat of jealousy and the cold of hatred."
--Baha'u'llah
May God bless you and, as my cats would say:"Meow when you feel like it!"