[NFBWATLK] NotePad question

Jamal Mazrui jamal at empowermentzone.com
Thu Mar 16 00:46:05 UTC 2017

Others can chip in but I don't think Notepad uses a standard folder for
saving files, so it probably defaults to the last folder used.  I
suggest first checking your Windows desktop.  If not there, try pressing
Control+Escape and typing words into the textbox that you think are part
of the file content.  Hopefully, the file name will appear in the search
results.

Jamal