[NFBWATLK] NotePad question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Mar 15 21:33:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have a NotePad question I hope Dean or someone else can answer for me.

I can find a list of documents by name for Word documents under "my
computer." However, I have no idea where such a list of documents/files is
for NotePad. Could someone please tell me how to find them? I named a file
and forgot what I called it and can't find it.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."

   --Psalm 59:16, NLT

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."