[NFBWATLK] Snoking chapter Meeting

Thu Aug 10 20:14:21 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Federationists,

I'm sort of sorry I have to write two posts in a row. Particularly after hearing the news about Jan.

This one is to let everyone know, that though Julie is out of state getting a dog guide, we're holding our chapter meeting this Saturday at the Buzz In Steak House at 9910 Everett Way in Everett, (of course.) 9:00 AM. Will see us ordering breakfast, and calling the meeting to order. Lots of ordering. We'll discuss the national convention, the upcoming state convention, and maybe throw in a little conversation about technology. Not just a conventional meeting.

Hope many can  join us on Saturday.

/s/

Bennett