[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:43:33 UTC 2016

Thanks, Tanna! Yesterday we discussed having chapter meeting minutes
sent out to members within a week of the meeting in order to remind
folks of what we discussed and especially if the chapter voted on any
action items. Does anyone object to posting our chapter minutes on
this listserv once a month? If folks prefer, we could send them
privately to our members instead of posting them here.
Arielle