[nfbwatlk] Airline Discrimination Incident

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 02:57:50 UTC 2015

It's so ridiculous that a lot of the arbitrary airline rulings seem to
be based on the assumption that we would just sit and wait in the
event of an evacuation. I think there needs to be better crew
education on how we would in fact evacuate an airplane. It's possible
that some people who use wheelchairs for mobility might have no choice
but to wait (if they are unable to crawl to an exit) but none of us
who can walk would ever dream of just sitting there until everyone
else was off the plane.
Arielle