[nfbwatlk] OTC students at WCB conventions

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 23:00:56 UTC 2014

I'm all for doing something Friday night, but as it stands, we already
have the board meeting and resolutions that night. Maybe Saturday
lunch? I've always thought it interesting that both board and
resolutions are at dinner and after dinner time on Friday evening.

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
Graduate Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the Greater Seattle Chapter and of the National
Federation of the Blind of Washington
Affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com