[nfbwatlk] Re Job hunting

Elizabeth Rene rene0373 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:18:43 UTC 2014

Hi again list mates,
Sorry to see that my last post looks pretty sloppy. I edited as I dictated into my iPhone, and did go back a few times to check, but I cringe to find  that there are still errors.
Chalk it up to passion.
In everything I continue to read within the NFB and without, this concern for jobs is a crie du cœur, and it wells up from my own heart.
May your own hearts be uplifted and inspired through the NFB and your own creativity, and may your loved ones encourage and support you as you step boldly into the coming year.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth M René
Attorney at Law
WSBA #10710