[nfbwatlk] BARD Mobile, the Search Function and iOS 8

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:59:02 UTC 2014

I made the mistake of upgrading and I'm having a terrible time.
I figured out Bard, even downloaded a book, but I'm having
trouble with trying to send messages.  Or write emails.  Ugh! And
I can't get the shift lock to release, so it sounds like all my
letters are coming out in all caps.  Plus I'm getting Craig's
messages.  Sigh.  I think we'll have to make another trip to
Apple.  Mind you, we don't mind going to the Apple store, but
this is just kind of a pain.  Well, I'll figure it out.    Peace,
Debby