[nfbwatlk] FW: Retirement

Mello, Michael (DSB) michael.mello at dsb.wa.gov
Thu Mar 27 16:08:14 UTC 2014

From: James Bickford <bickford at PDX.EDU>
Date: March 26, 2014 at 2:28:30 PM PDT
Subject: Retirement

Dear Friends and Colleagues

As many of you know I am retiring at the end of this year; and for many of you I don't have e-mail addresses. (I apologize if you have seen this
already)   If you are in the area, would love to have you come and
celebrate with me.   Please RSVP so we will have enough food for everyone!
  (My position has been offered out, but it is not "official" yet)

*You are invited to a celebration with Friends at Blue Bickford's Retirement Party*

*DATE:* JUNE 14/2014

*PLACE:* DUKE'S COUNTRY BAR & GRILL

14601 SE DIVISION ST

PORTLAND, OR

*TIME:*  4:00, UNTIL ?

www.*dukesbar*.com/*dukes*

Please come and join Blue as he celebrates with all of his friends who mean the world to him!!

It is a party!!  These are Blue's rules!!  He does not care where you live, what you drive, how much money you make, how, when or where you became friends ...He just wants you to participate in this special day!!  All ages, orientations, shapes, sizes, genders, political and religious bents are welcome because each of you  have a special place in his life.  Join this jovial and inclusive crew as we celebrate a lifetime of friendships made and opportunities to come!!
*Details:            *No host Bar, and munchies will be provided.... (sorry
minors are not allowed)

Please RSVP to Dana Davies in one of the following ways:

*Email:* dana.davies at standard.com        *Text:  *503-750-0066
*Phone:*              971-321-7560

--
James O. "Blue" Bickford, Ed.D.
Coordinator:  Program in Visual Impairments

Telephone:   503.725.5495
FAX:   503.725.5599

Portland State University
Department for Special Education