[nfbwatlk] New member coming to Seattle soon

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Mar 26 15:34:59 UTC 2014

Arielle!  Congratulations on your fellowship.    Collectively, we have been watching and participating in your various surveys over the years and it is wonderful to hear of your success.  Please keep us updated with your contact information.  This list will have information about Greater Seattle Chapter meetings (generally the third Saturday at 10:00) and the state convention, which is scheduled for the first weekend of October.

Noel