[nfbwatlk] FW: [List] NFB Affiliate and Sidecar Initiative

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at q.com
Mon Feb 17 01:35:18 UTC 2014

I have used Uber many times in Seattle and found it to be comparable to or, on many occasions, cheaper than the regular taxis. They are much better at customer service and much less likely to be talking on their cell phones during trips. I have had very good experience with the services..

Marci

Sent from my iPhone