[nfbwatlk] FW: [List] NFB Affiliate and Sidecar Initiative

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Feb 17 00:52:58 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've heard they are expensive. They also seem more interested in hiring
drivers than taking passengers, from what I've read. But I do not have
actual experience with them or companies like them.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com