[nfbwatlk] FW: NFB of Washington board of Directors December, 2013 conference Call

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 26 16:00:55 UTC 2013

From: Mike Freeman [mailto:k7uij at panix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:54 AM
Subject: NFB of Washington board of Directors December, 2013 conference Call

All:

The first Sunday in December is December 1. I suggest we hold the monthly
NFB of Washington Board of Directors conference call on that day, this
coming Sunday, at seven o'clock in the evening, Pacific Standard Time. I
will be back in Baltimore but will be able to participate as the NFB board
of Directors meeting will have been completed by that time.

The conference participation number will be the usual one, that is, (712)
432-0140. The participant access code will also be the usual one, 849246#.

I do not anticipate there being any issues of great moment that the Board
will have to deal with.

See you then.

Mike freeman, President

NFB of Washington