[nfbwatlk] Shopping with a clerk

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 19:52:20 UTC 2012

I would agree, Kaye.  Places like Winco, Costco and other big
warehouse-like stores, don't usually have much in the way of
helpers for anyone.  In our small town people are pretty helpful,
and when I lived in Portland the store I shopped at mainly was
one I could stop at on my way home from work.  When I got inside,
often the person who regularly helped me would be there, and
usually had part of my order in a cart, (since he helped me
mostly, he knew I'd want peanut m 'n ms.  Lol.  Other things were
optional.  Lol.  I don't see why calling ahead would be a
sroblem, with the advent of cell phones you could be out and
about and know that you were going to the store and would be
there at an approximate time and call ahead.    Peace,    Debby